After a few false starts, and much waiting, I am finally announcing that we are relocating to Seville, Spain.
I will say now though, that until I have actually arrived and signed a rental agreement, I’m not going to guarantee anything, but I’m putting out the good vibes.
We sold the fridge today, and that makes it real. We fly out of Perth on July 10, an over night stopover in Singapore, a 2-3 day stopover in Hong Kong, and then on to Vancouver, where we hope to meet up with friends for a night or too. Then on to Calgary.
We will stay there about 6-8 weeks, and I will work half of that time, the other half will be vacation.
Then, around the end of August, I will go to Seville ahead of Lisa and get started on the basics.
- Work is paying for the move
- We don’t yet have a place to stay in Seville
- I got a promotion, which needs to be done from Seville
- The relocation is for 3 years
- We have no idea where we will live after that
- Yes, we loved Perth, and will leave many good friends behind
- Yes, you are all welcome to visit in Seville. We are purposely going to get a place with a guest bedroom
Right then. Back to cleaning and packing!