So I installed SP2, and things stopped working. So, I used Windows Restore Point Option, and it didn't work. So I reverted back again, and here are the things are fucking broken:
- palm desktop wont open – will have to reinstall making sure to keep backup of desktop files becasue it will likely delete all the data
- mozilla – totally lost my profile settings, and the kabillion extensions and plugins I had installed and configured
- taskbar and start menu preferences – no big deal, just need to redo them
- PuTTY config – all saved preferences are gone, assume all certificates are gone as well
- power save options are gone – I hit the power button, and the fucking thing shut down. Great – not like I needed that fucking open document
Thats all for now. Yay windows.